You are the most important person in our office, and we are committed to providing the best possible medical care. We provide a full range of services and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff. Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions about your health plan or medical care.
Summerville location office hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Wed: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 7:30am – 12:00pm
North Charleston location office hours
Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Make an appointment
Patients are seen by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call (843) 851-3800 for Summerville office and (843) 569-2900 for North Charleston office.
Please call in advance for office visits. Make follow-up appointments as you leave. We make every effort to stay on schedule although emergencies do arise. If we are seriously delayed, we attempt to notify patients beforehand.
Or request an appointment via our online scheduling tool
Schedule your next visit online.
New patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print, and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications you are currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results and your insurance card to your appointment.
We require payment of your co-payment and past-due account balances at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, debit and all major credit cards.
You can also use our secure Online Bill Pay option to pay current statement balances online without setting up an account.
- Prior to your appointment, please check your insurance information, so you will be informed about referrals, co-payments and any deductible required at the time of your visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- For your first visit, please bring your insurance card and arrive early to complete the necessary patient information. You can download the forms and complete them prior to coming to your appointment.
- Your health insurance contract is between you and your insurance company. Any complaints regarding your coverage should be directed to your carrier.
- Referrals: Please allow 48 hours for referral processing. If you are being referred, please be sure to bring the referral with you at the time of the office check in.
Cancellations or rescheduling
To better serve the needs of all our patients, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule appointments. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although emergencies arise.
Medication refills should be requested through your pharmacy. They will then fax us a request. We require 48 hours notice of routine refill requests. Please be aware most requests for pain medications and antibiotics require an appointment.
Please call for prescription refills during regular office hours. We do not provide refills after hours or on weekends or holidays.
After-hours & emergencies
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911. However, if you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (843) 851-3800 for the Summerville office and (843) 569-2900 for the North Charleston office.
What we need from you
- To inform the staff of any pertinent changes in insurance, employment, demographic information or relationships with other care/services providers.
- To arrive on time for scheduled appointments and cancel with a phone call when necessary.
- To provide payment for services requested and delivered by the medical practice not covered by insurance, within 30 days.
- To notify the medical practice of any change in your health status.
- To follow the recommended treatment plan and inform the medical practice of any physical or mental impairment requiring special accommodations.
- To ask questions if directions and procedures are not understood.
What to expect from us
- To be treated with respect, dignity, and be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions.
- To help plan your care and make changes to it.
- To provide teaching materials in a manner that you can understand.
- To be informed of the medical practice billing process.
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given.
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate.
- To communicate your complaints to the medical practice manager and expect to receive follow up without negative repercussions or changes in services.
- To receive care without discrimination to race, religion, age, sex, disability or ethnic origin.